Thursday, November 19, 2009

Did I Hear that Right?

I must admit that after watching Gonzaga take Michigan State to the wire and Memphis make it close against Kansas, I realized that I had forgotten how much I enjoy college basketball.

But with the fun of college basketball comes that over-enthusiastic voice from the sidelines. And I heard that voice tonight calling the Carolina-Ohio State game. And I think I heard Dickie V. say that the Illini would be better than expected this year. (Because, of course, it makes sense to talk about the Illini in a semi-final game of a tournament they aren't playing in.) He also got in praise for the Orange Krush and Bruce Weber's recruiting.

I think. I tend to tune that voice out.

Did I hear that right?

Labels:




<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?