Saturday, October 25, 2008

On the Court

The Illini are wrapping up a great week on the court...the volleyball court. I finally have something positive to say about the Big Ten Network: I appreciated getting to watch collegiate volleyball -- particularly the Illini.

The Illini swept Purdue on Wednesday night in a great match, and it was fun to watch. The Illini also notched a win against Wisconsin at home, and finished off the week by taking the match at Michigan State in 3 sets.

I saw a lot to appreciate in the Illini play -- solid defense, great hitting and some beautiful kills. But there were plenty of competitive volleys on both sides. And now I need to remember to watch the broadcast schedule for BTN. I'd love to catch another Illini game.

Go Illini!

Labels:




<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?