Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More on Big Ten Network

Ok so as Barry points out in the comment section to my post below it doesn't look like I watched the most recent episode of The Journey. I guess I needed to keep the TV on longer to see the most recent coverage of Eastern.

I think both my points still stand, though. Why are they just now showing coverage of Eastern? I want to see if the coaches knocked heads in practice this week after the bad game we played this past Saturday.

And, Barry is right. I forgot about the coverage of Juice's home life last night. That was good human interest stuff. I realize the staff may be limiting what the Network is allowed to cover as far as practices and meetings go and with good reason (we don't want Penn State to watch the BTN for a scouting report). But I'd still like to see more behind the scenes stuff rather than game highlights.

Labels:




<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?