Saturday, October 20, 2007

Infractions

It's football season, and I'm focused on Illini efforts to be bowl eligible. But I feel compelled to comment on one basketball story. Now with our "friends" down I-74, Sampson is at it again. (Further reinforcing my theory that he fits the Hoosiers perfectly.)

I just heard their AD say they are going to win a national championship in basketball, and they are going to do it the right way, with the right people. Rick, the IU legacy combined with the past history and current actions of your coach make it hard for me to believe the second two-thirds of that statement. You may win it all, but there will be questions about "how" in the minds of those outside Hoosierland. After all, your program firmly sits on the foundation Bobby laid...



<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?