Monday, April 03, 2006

And the winner is....

DEE BROWN! Congratulations to Dee on being the winner of the 2006 Bob Cousy Award, which is presented annually to the nation's top collegiate point guard. Check out the details as well as comments that Bob Cousy, Coach Weber, and Dee made about this award earlier today at the Basketball Hall of Fame Awards Breakfast in Indianapolis.
EDIT: I neglected to mention in my original posting that Dee also won the Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award, which is presented to the nation's most outstanding male collegian 6'0" and under, who has excelled both athletically and academically. Congrats to Dee on both of his awards. They are well deserved.

As for tonight's National Championship game, your guess is as good as mine as to who will be the winner. I don't really like either team and the only times I have seen them play have been during portions of their tournament games. If you forced me to pick one of the teams to cheer for, I guess it would reluctantly be UCLA. More importantly, I hope it's a good game--if not, I will be changing the channel without hesitation.



<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?